Check-In Time : 13.00 hrs [01.00 noon]
Check-Out Time : 12.00 hrs [12.00 noon]
Special discounts are provided for bookings made for continuous stay of a month or more.
- As a B & B ( Bed and Break-fast ) provider, we had our pricing of accommodation that includes break-fast.
- Most of our guests staying with us either skip their break-fast or make their own break-fast and request for reduction in price.
- So, our price quoted NOW is with-out break-fast.
- Break-fast ( Indian or Continental ) can be served any time from 8.00AM onwards.
- We prefer the order to be paced the previous day night so that according to the preferred morning time of the guest, it can be served.
An Indian Break-fast
- An Indian Break-fast usually consists of one Masal Dosa, one plate( 2 pcs ) Idly one plate Vada and a fresh fruit juice.
- It cost in the range of Rs. 250 per break-fast.
A Continental Break-fast
- A Continental Break-fast consists of 4 slices of toasted bread, butter, jam, juice, two eggs – omelette or bulls eye or boiled, two sausages.
- It cost Rs. 300 per break-fast.
For Lunch and Dinner
- For lunch and dinner, guests can select from menus from various reputed hotels around and they can select any of the Vegetarian or Non-vegetarian options.
- We take the order, arrange for the food to be supplied to the guest house and place them on table with cutlery.
- Either the guests can have the food in their room or in the dining table provided.
For Tea and Coffee
- There is a coffee table with coffee, tea, milk powder, sugar, cups etc. Our guests can have any amount of coffee or tea any time of the day or night. It is totally free of charges.
- There is no Service Charge added to the food bills for arranging the food.Food bill are combined and the guest can settle the bill at the time of vacating.
- Bottled drinking water is provided in the rooms. Mineral water is also available and supplied on chargeable basis.